7 Tips for understanding the Qur’an
1. Always purify your intentions
2. Use a reliable translation if you don’t understand Arabic
3. Never study a verse in isolation from other verses and Hadiths on the topic
4. Prioritize the explanation of the Prophet and his companions
5. Check if there is a reason for revelation and understand its relevance
6. Always clarify Fiqh and Aqeedah verses with a scholar
7. Familiarize yourself with the sciences of the Qur’an (Uloom Al-Qur’an) for a deeper understanding
Tafseer 101 is a in-depth introduction to the sciences of the Qur’an (Uloom Al-Qur’an) and the methodologies of Tafseer (Manaahij At-Tafseer)
Tafseer 101 is part of BAIS (BA in Islamic Studies) program of IOU
Instructor: Riaz Ansary
Tutorial Assistant: Abu Muawiyah Ismail Kamdar
IOU’s BA in Islamic Studies — The WORLD’S FIRST Islamic degree program that is TUITION FREE!
The new semester is beginning soon…so register now to begin without delay!
Hurry up!!! #BAIS #IOU